Friday, July 15, 2011

Hobo Pies & NO MA'AM

     Today went well. Very well. Which is something that doesn't happen too often in my life. I'm not going to go all emo on you all again but I still think FML on a fairly regular basis. But today, today was pretty cool. 


     Went to my Dad's for another bonfire. Got there kinda later than I wanted to be because we had to stop at the grocery store first to grab a couple of things for my pops. I had my wife with me, at the store, hence us getting there kinda later than I wanted to be. I swear, that woman could take an hour cooking Minute Rice. But I love her, so I put up with it...and such is life. Think about all the insane, asinine, shit we put up with in a relationship simply because we love the other person. Since getting with my wife I've learned more stuff about the woman species than I ever thought I ever would. I've done things I never thought I'd do. All because I get that mushy feeling in my chest for her sometimes. Sometimes, when I get mad at her for doing those irritating female things, I almost think it'd be easier had I been born gay. I'm not gay in any way, shape, or from ... but think about it. There has to be a reason gay men are always so happy and bubbly. I think it's because they don't have to put up with Vagina's. Well that and they get anal. Moving along ...


     Today I learned what a Hobo Pie is. Also known as a Puggy Pie. I don't know if I spelled that right, but it's like a grilled cheese sandwich except with whatever you want inside of it. Tonight I had pizza stuff in mine. And you cook it like this: 


Slowly cooking deliciousness. 
 
   

     Now I'm at home, it's almost 2:00 in the morning and I decided to get online to check my email. That was at around 1:00 AM. As usual, I have not only checked my email but I've checked my Facebook, Google+, Newser, Yahoo, surfed the web a little bit using StumbleUpon (my addiction), and now I've decided to write this blog you're reading right now. 

     Oh, and I also made a new Facebook group in honor of the great Al Bundy (Married With Children), called NO MA'AM. It's just kind of a hangout spot on Facebook for us men to tell sexist jokes, be pigs, and talk shit about women. So if you are on Facebook (who isn't?) and you happen to have a Penis ... follow the link below which will take you to my group and ask to join. It's a closed group for obvious reasons but if you ask to join and you have a wiener then I'll add you =) 

     Here is the link :    Click Here for NO MA'AM 

     Goodnight...


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment